The St. Joseph Croatian Catholic Church was founded in 1904 to serve the Croatian population of the Soulard area in south St. Louis. The church moved to the current location when the parish purchased the property from the Ursuline Sisters in 1927. The church continues to conduct services in Croatian along with English.

Date of organization: 01/01/1904
Date of building construction: 01/01/1927
Archdiocese: St. Louis
Diocese: St. Louis

2112 S. 12th St.
St. Louis, Missouri United States

Contact Tel#: 314 – 771- 0958

Leave a Reply